velocity-user mailing list archives

From Teemu Kanstrén <t...@mail.student.oulu.fi>
Subject printing the documents
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 11:06:22 GMT
Hello all,

 Is there some way to print the velocity documents or the documents from
the jakarta site in general?
 I downloaded the velocity package and it had the xml-document data in it.
Is there some way to generate a printable document from this? I searched
the mailing-list archives for help and there was some mentions about a
stylesheet or something like that, which could be used to generate a
printable document. But I couldn't find anything like that or info on
how to use it.
 Also on some page in the jakarta site there was a mention about a printable
velocity user guide and developer guide. Couldn't find them though.
 There must be some way to print the documents from the site, right ? :)
 Why isn't it provided more easily anyway :) ?

thanks,