velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Attila Szegedi" <szege...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: dynamic pictures in RTF
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:58:15 GMT
Sure. Just generate a RTF file that looks like what you want by hand (I
mean, with an RTF-enabled text editor). Then take a look at it with a
plaintext editor, find the parts that define the image reference, and then
write a template that generates similar RTF code.

--
Attila Szegedi
home: http://www.szegedi.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Vesely" <jan.vesely@quinity.com>
To: "Velocity Users List" <velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: 2002. november 27. 14:51
Subject: dynamic pictures in RTF

Hallo,

does anyone know if it is possible to include pictures dynamically, and to
make things slightly more complicated, in a RTF document?

Let say, I have a database with image names & locations. Now I would like to
have the possibility to put any image I want at any place in my document.
Anyone has done this before?

Thanks!
Jan