velocity-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Sidler <sid...@teamup.com>
Subject Book addressing Velocity Struts
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:14:44 GMT
A friend just pointed me to the fact that Ted Husted's book
"Struts in Action" is out now. It includes one chapter
(chapter 17, 16 pages) on Struts using Velocity as the view
layer.

I read chapter 17 and think that it gives a very good and easy
to follow introduction on using Velocity with Struts as the
controller framework.

More details at http://www.manning.com/husted/index.html
There is also an e-book version for $22.

Ted Husted is an active commiter of the Jakarta Struts project.
He has been very helpful when we initially started the Velocity/Struts
integration.

We so much publicity, we now really have to get the Struts
1.1 integration done... :-)

Gabe

--
Gabriel Sidler
Software Engineer, Eivycom GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland