velocity-user mailing list archives

From Bill Burton <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: unable to fin VM_global_library.vm
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:21:08 GMT
Hello,

STham@thoughtworks.COM wrote:
> Anyone knows the reason for this :
>
> [ERROR]  ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
> in any resource loader.

That should really be a warning and not an error.

> I looked everywhere and can't find anything about it.

The VM_global_library.vm can be used to define macros for all templates.
   If you're not using it, you can get rid of the error message either
by creating an empty file with that name or, specifying a null value for
the property velocimacro.library.  See the velocimacro section at
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Velocity%20Configuration%20Keys%20and%20Values

for more info.

-Bill