velocity-user mailing list archives

From Florian Suschetz <florian.susch...@jmh.one2space.com>
Subject velocity.properties
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:22:52 GMT
Hi People!
I would be verry happy, if you could help me with my problem:

Is there any way to to tell velocity to use another velocity.properties
file without editing a property/config-file of the servlet runner?
At my app velocity does not find the templates!
The velocity.properties file in the jar package of velocity says:
file.resource.loader.path = .
What is meant with this? Wehere must the templates be with this default
setting?
Wehen I put it in the same dir/package as my servlets
(for instance /WEB-INF/classes/myApp ) it does not work!

As I said it would not be possible to change a config file of the
servlet runner (tomcat/resin) because the ISP of my webspace might be
made excessive demands of with this ;-)

Thanks a lot!
Florian