velocity-user mailing list archives

From Matías Giovannini <mat...@k-bell.com>
Subject Re: Default to quiet references
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:15:28 GMT
Again, that's not always the case. Defaults might belong to the data
model, in which case the template should see references
"preinstantiated" and silencing might cover a bug, or they might belong
to the presentation logic, in which case coding them in the template is
OK.

I still think that silent references by default is a bad idea.

Matías.