velocity-user mailing list archives

From rgrieselhu...@teamsol.com
Subject RE: Must Restart Server??
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:38:34 GMT
Thanks Kevin. I think this is actually a Velocity thing... None of my
other servlets require me to start the server, or even the webapp for that
matter. It seems like there should be a cache setting somewhere in
Velocity that enables me to make changes to a Servlet that extends
VelocityServlet without needing to restart the container. Am I wrong?
Thanks!
Ray

"Kevin Baynes" <kbaynes@seagullsw.com>
11/04/2002 01:34 PM