velocity-user mailing list archives

From rob.mcl...@verizon.com
Subject RE: Parser problem
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:53:07 GMT

Paul,

Thanks for the reply,  I hope you are not mistaken.  This is a "nice to
have" feature, but I have been spoiled by languages such as Java.

Rob

                      plynchnlm@netscap

                      e.net                    To:       velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org
("Velocity Users List")
                                               cc:

                      11/15/02 07:26 PM        Subject:  RE: Parser problem

                      Please respond to

                      "Velocity Users

                      List"

I don't think the current version of Velocity allows Velocity statements
to span multiple lines.  I think I remember Geir saying that the next
version would allow that, though I could be mistaken.
   --Paul

--
Paul Lynch
Aquilent, Inc.