velocity-user mailing list archives

From rgrieselhu...@teamsol.com
Subject Re: Must Restart Server??
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:56:10 GMT
I have everything under my web app directory (I'm running WebSphere). But
it still seems like something is not refreshing properly when I modify my
Servlet, because I have to restart the entire web server every time I
modify my Servlet. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ray

"Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@adeptra.com>