velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Romianowski" <megap...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Velocity Conflict with Tomcat 4?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:37:25 GMT
  There is no getSessionData()-method in Tomcat 4 (Catalina). Perhaps
you are mixing some jars (since there is no package like
org/apache/tomcat/core in Tomcat 4 either)?

  BTW: getSessionData() is not defined in the Servlet-Spec (There was
a getSessionContext()-method, but that is deprecated in Servlet 2.1. It
is still there but you should not use it.)

  What are you trying to do? Why is the standard method-set of
javax.servlet.http.HttpSession not enough?

I hope I did not raise too much confusion? :)

Peter