velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Vesely" <jan.ves...@quinity.com>
Subject dynamic pictures in RTF part II
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:56:43 GMT
Hi everyone,

at first I would like to thank everyone who helped me so far...
And I have another question:
I have a working rtf template, I have a stringbuffer of a jpg image in hex
format
I would like to display the real picture in my rtf document. I have looked
and found that I should use the \pict directive in my rtf in order to
include & display the pic.
However, when I do that, I do not see the picture. When I do

sb.append("\pict ");
fis = new FileInputStream(imageFileName);

int byte_val = fis.read();

while (byte_val != -1) {

   sb.append(Integer.toString(byte_val, 16));

   byte_val = fis.read();

}

Then nothing happens. Anyone any ideas? It would really really help me ...
thank you!!!

Jan