velocity-user mailing list archives

From Charlene Mitchell <charlene...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: hash map or equivalent possible
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:01:48 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for reply.

This is just during a single render of the application

Thanks

Charlene
--------

PS - some more info:
Basically I'm looking at Objects and finding many2many
mappings and then inferring what the database join
table would be called....this means that I come at it
from both directions and see the same thing twice.

e.g.
   Employee --> ADDRESS_EMPLOYEE
   Address  --> ADDRESS_EMPLOYEE
so when I come at it from the Address angle I need to
know it already exists.

 --- Charles Anthony <charles.anthony@hpdsoftware.com>
wrote: > Hi,