velocity-user mailing list archives

From Janek Schwarz <ja...@janek.org>
Subject Re: DVSL features (was Re: How to add a tool to Anakia context)
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:29:24 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

>> I'd like to see an equivalent to XSLT's include/import feature cause
>> it promotes smaller and thus more reusable templates.
>
> Will #parse() work?

I have to admit that I raised this before. In
http://www.mail-archive.com/velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg07370.html
yout wrote: "The registration of the match templates happens at a
different time than the #parse() gets executed."

> This can be added after 1.0 if we come up with a better solution

Agreed.

I hadn't raised it again if I knew a place were I could register such
feature requests. I just don't want to let it fall under the table as
I'd really like to use it.

Janek.