velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jason Leidigh <jleid...@uol.com.ar>
Subject Re: Tengo una duda...
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:38:51 GMT
Translation of question (with some shortening):

Im just begining to use velocity.  What do I have to download/install to
use templates. I have already tried to download and run examples but non
work.  I would appreciate if somone would let me know what software I
have to install.

Thanks,
Marina Estela MelÈndez

Marina si necesitas mas traducciones avisame y te paso mi mail.

Saludos,
Jason Leidigh