velocity-user mailing list archives

From David You <David....@hds.com>
Subject Location of velocity-1.3.jar in war file
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:47:43 GMT
Hi, question about where I should put velocity-1.3.jar in the web server.
I am using IPlanet 6.

It seems that I have to put the velocity-1.3.jar into the lib directory of
the WAR file in order for it to find the VM resources ( I am using
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader to read
the template).
That works fine for me.(Just a little bigger size for my WAR file).

It is a bug, a feature or what? Anyway, I think It should be in the document
so people don't have to spend time to figure it out.

David