velocity-user mailing list archives

From Charles Anthony <charles.anth...@hpdsoftware.com>
Subject RE: hash map or equivalent possible
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:27:54 GMT
Hi,

>In my Velocity template I need to keep a track of
>whether or not a value has been seen before.

Do you mean during a single render of that template, or during
any render of that template during the lifecycle of the application ?

Cheers,

Charles.

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and are intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance on this message
or its attachments. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender as soon as possible and delete it from your computer systems.
necessarily reflect those of HPD Software Limited or its affiliates.

 At present the integrity of email across the internet cannot be guaranteed
and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  All liability
is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a re-
sult of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to
HPD Software Limited or its affiliates.