velocity-user mailing list archives

From Yoshia Makino <mak...@valuecommerce.ne.jp>
Subject Velocity initialize failure in resin
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:13:03 GMT
Hi,
I am using resin 2.1.6 and velocity 1.3.1 rc-2 and I am experiencing
difficulties in bringing resin up.

When I initialize the VelocityEngine, resin crashes quietly. ie without a
stacktrace.

Using the System.out debug method, I found that the crash occurs whilst
executing

org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.setDefaultProperties(){
            configuration.load( inputStream );
}

I have installed the same setup in a 3-4 other machines without a problem.

Can anyone help me track this problem down or has anyone experienced the
same problem?

Thank you
Yoshia