velocity-user mailing list archives

From Yoshia Makino <mak...@valuecommerce.ne.jp>
Subject RE: Velocity initialize failure in resin
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:56:54 GMT
Nope.

There is a try catch around the configuration.load() as follows :-

private  ExtendedProperties configuration = new ExtendedProperties();
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.setDefaultProperties(){
	try {
             configuration.load( inputStream );
	} catch ( Exception e ) {
		e.printStackTrace();
	}

}

The exception is never reached.  Its crashing inside the ExtendProperties
instance.

What I find confusing is that I am using the default VelocityEngine and am
not doing anything funky.

I suppose the next step is to get the source for ExtendedProperties and
trace through that.  I just thought it may be more of a configuration error
rather than a code problem since this setup has been deployed in other
machines before.

Thanks