velocity-user mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: getTemplate not finding temlate files
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:45:33 GMT

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 03:20 AM, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:

> Most like I missed something in a config.  What needs to be
> set/where/how so that getTemplate can find files under the docroot?

There are lots of things this depends on.  If you want to get out of
docroot, you can

1) configure the FileResourceLoader to use docroot - see
examples/servlet_example2 for an idea on how to do that

2) use a different loader, like the WebappLoader from the tools project.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)