velocity-user mailing list archives

From Morten Hoyer <morten.ho...@noosh.com>
Subject Re: Problems with macros and includes?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:29:50 GMT

Thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately, it turns out that we are actually using #parse. We have a
utility class with a method named include, but behind the scenes, it returns
the velocity directive '#parse'.

The funny thing is that it DOES actually execute the macros in the
included/parsed file, if there's a dummy macro in the base template.

Thanks again,
Morten Hoyer