velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: Was: Re: hash map or equivalent possible
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:03:35 GMT

On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 11:17 AM, Simon Christian wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> Well...  Well have an experimental map creation syntax in 1.5, but
>> you probably don't want to bet on using that.
>
> Whatever happened to 1.4, or for that matter is there anything
> delaying the 1.3.1 release proper?

My life.  1.3.1 will come out.  The thought was to then put out 1.4-rc1
because there is good, tested stuff in there.

Then HEAD (which will be 1.5) will add the float stuff, the map stuff,
etc.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)