velocity-user mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: Tengo una duda...
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:22:02 GMT
I moderated this through, as I checked the content in Babelfish, and it
was topical.

I didn't reply because Babelfish seemed to miss the nuance of the
question.

Could a compentent spanish speaker answer this?  (and maybe give us the
Q/A in english as well for the archives...)

geir

On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 10:54 AM, Marina Mel=E9ndez wrote:

> Ver·... estoy comenzando a incursionar en todo esto del Velocity...
>
> pero mi duda es(como principiante): øtengo que bajar alg˙n software
> para poder utilizar estas plantillas?... es que ya he tratado de bajar
> alguno y he probado de varias maneras y no consigo hacer correr los
> ejemplos... le agradecerÌa que me indicara si tengo que bajar alg˙n
> software especial para poder probar los ejemplos...
>
> MuchÌsimas Gracias,
>

> Marina Estela MelÈndez.

> For additional commands, e-mail:

Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)
geirm@adeptra.com