velocity-user mailing list archives

From "didge" <di...@foundrylogic.com>
Subject RE: CPP like interface to Velocity
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 01:36:30 GMT
I'm right now in the process of getting a project approved on sourceforge to
host my code.  I'll update this list when it gets approved, hopefully this
will only take a day or to.

Bill, I hadn't ever really looked at the FilterReader, it seemed novel, so I
implemented a FilterReader version, too.

didge

For additional commands, e-mail: