velocity-user mailing list archives

From Leina Last <eyap...@yahoo.com>
Subject send textfield value with addPathInfo() ?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:02:45 GMT

Hi

I will appreciate if someone PLEASE can help me.

I have a text field like <input type="text" name="YYYY" value="2003"> and would like
to send the value of YYYY to a servlet, making use of addPathInfo().

I tried something like addPathInfo("YYYY",YYYY.value), I also tried calling a javascript something
like addPathInfo( "YYYY",getYearValue() ). None of these work.

How can I manage to send a value from a text field making use of addPathInfo() ?

Thank You