velocity-user mailing list archives

From Leina Last <eyap...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: send textfield value with addPathInfo() ?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:33:52 GMT

Have a look at http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3/howto/context-howto.html
with addPathInfo you can send data with a  href link just like HTML form's GET method.
I make use of  $request.getParameter in my servlet.
 Denis <bredelet@mac.com> wrote:Leina,

What is addPathInfo? Is it a Java method?

If so, you need to have an instance of the class in the context, and do:

$myclass.addPathInfo("YYYY", $request.getParameter("YYYY"))

(I don't know if $request.getParameter exists in your context, it's
just to give you an idea)
Cheers,

-- Denis.