velocity-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Kong <anthony.k...@ufjia.com>
Subject Running velocity in command line
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:03:39 GMT
Hi, all,

I would like to run velocity in a unix command line style.

    e.g. java -cp $CLASSPATH org.apache.velocity.Whatever <parameters>

instead of using ant. I think the easiest way to achieve this goal is to
modify the AnaikaTask to be a command line application. However it is not
strange-forward because there is dependency on other ant objects.

I would like to know if someone has done something similar before, or I just
did not study the documentation well enough that I do not know how to invoke
velocity as such.

Regards,

Anthony