velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nat...@esha.com>
Subject Re: Tiles integration tool contribution
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 16:58:18 GMT
Tom said:
> The lack of easy
> layout control in Velocity has hampered some of my
> efforts. With this in mind I would like to contribute
> my attempt at a Velocity TilesTool. This tool is
> designed to work with your existing VelocityStruts
> subproject.

great, i'd love to take a look at it.  however, i didn't get the attachment
with your email.  i don't know if the list gobbled it or what.  would you
post this as an enhancement request in bugzilla and attach the file there.
(this also helps ensure i don't lose track of this :)

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com