velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Colson" <tcol...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Install and Use
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 18:27:35 GMT
Gregg -

The Developer Guide has a section called "Using Velocity In Servlets"
which shows how to run an example in Tomcat. It shows how to modify
tomcat's web.xml to run a simple servlet that uses the Velocity Engine.

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Using%20Velocity
%20In%20Servlets

Cheers,
Timo