velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nat...@esha.com>
Subject Re: inner classes
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 20:23:00 GMT
Michael said:
> I have a Collection of XXX.YYYs.
>
> When I iterator over them, it doesn't seem to pick them up.  When I
move YYY
> to YYY.java, everything seems to work fine.  I also tried making YYY
just a
> regular class in XXX.java, but that didn't seem to work either...
>
> Thoughts?

public, public, public, it needs to be declared public to keep
velocity happy.  public methods in public classes.  don't matter if
they're inner classes or static or final or simply strange, they gotta
be public.   :-)

(of course, if you can assure us that XXX and YYY are both declared
public, then enough information to duplicate the problem would be in
order.)

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com