velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nat...@esha.com>
Subject Re: A Start up question
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 00:45:11 GMT
Abhi said:
> I am using the velocity with the web-work engine.
> Everytime time I change a action I have to compile create a web-war
> and deploy it  ( in weblogic ). Is there a way to deploy the changed
> action class files  directly without restarting the application
server
> again and again.

this is not a velocity question, nor does it appear to be a webwork
question.  this is something to ask weblogic people about, not the
velocity mailing list.   personally, i've never used weblogic.  tomcat
is free and does all that i need (including automatic reloading of
class files).

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com