velocity-user mailing list archives

From abhijit.b.pa...@verizon.com
Subject Re: How to customize?
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 14:28:37 GMT

Thanks Dave,

How do I pass  attribute values to the custom objects that is doing the
work of custom tag
for eg I have tag like <vc:table id="vc_table" isScrollable
="true.........../>
Here I need to pass the attibute values to the java object.

Thanks
Abhi

|         |           "Dave Newton"    |
|         |           <dave@solaraccess|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           05/12/2003 09:16 |
|         |           "Velocity Users  |
|         |           List"            |

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 09:20, abhijit.b.patil@verizon.com wrote:
> I need to write some custom tags just like Custom Tag Libraries in JSP.
> Is it possible to be done in Velocity?

You could write macros or have java objects that return what you need.

Velocity doesn't really deal with "custom tags" per se.

Dave