velocity-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Tetlaw <andrew_tet...@bvn.com.au>
Subject Re: parsing variable name in a velocity template
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 11:43:43 GMT
Nathan already did!

"sounds like a painful thing to be doing in production, but hey, if it
floats your boat:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-velocity/contrib/temporary/templ
atetool/

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com"

:)

Cheers,
Andrew Tetlaw

Bligh Voller Nield
http://www.bvn.com.au
p: (07) 3251 5778
f: (07) 3852 2544

Christoph.Reck@dlr.de wrote on 22/05/2003 06:50:14 PM:

> Hey people, who's dreaming? Why hasn't someone else (the authors) spoken
up?

> There is a TemplateTool written for exactly this sort of use case.

<b>

Please Also Note
</b>This document, including attachments, is only intended for the addressees and may
contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorised use, copying or distribution
of the document or any part of its contents, is prohibited. If you receive this Email in error
please notify us by return Email or telephone. We will reimburse you for any reasonable expenses
incurred in meeting this request.</font>