velocity-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Tetlaw <andrew_tet...@bvn.com.au>
Subject Re: problem with #foreach
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 20:41:38 GMT
>From the user guide:

"Whether m is greater than or less than n will not matter; in this case
the range will simply count down."

Cheers,
Andrew Tetlaw

Bligh Voller Nield
http://www.bvn.com.au
p: (07) 3251 5778
f: (07) 3852 2544

rob.mclain@verizon.com wrote on 08/05/2003 04:16:00 AM:

> Terry,
>
> You are right about the syntax.  I actually calculated $foo.size() -1
and
> assigned it to a variable.  But try this:
> #foreach ($i in [ 0 .. -1] )
>       $i
> #end
>
> The output:
>       0 -1
>
> Rob

<b>

Please Also Note
</b>This document, including attachments, is only intended for the addressees and may
contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorised use, copying or distribution
of the document or any part of its contents, is prohibited. If you receive this Email in error
please notify us by return Email or telephone. We will reimburse you for any reasonable expenses
incurred in meeting this request.</font>