velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: timestamp to date
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 14:39:10 GMT
On the other hand, I like to do a translation from the specific business
model (in this case the java.sql.Timestamp) into a more generic model (i.e.,
java.util.Date) somewhere besides the presentation layer, such as in the
model. That way I never have to worry about putting tools into the context
to do this kind of translation.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving