velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nat...@esha.com>
Subject Re: new documentation on security with Velocity
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:52:14 GMT
Will Glass-Husain said:
> "Building a Robust and Secure Web Application With Velocity"
> http://www.forio.com/velocity/security.html
>
> It's also in xdoc format at
> http://www.forio.com/velocity/security.xml
>
> I'd welcome any comments.  Do other users think this would be an appropriate
> doc to put on the Velocity web site?  If so, I'll submit it on the dev list.

due to the prevalent unresponsiveness of velocity's committers lately,  i am not
optimistic on how soon this would find it's way onto jakarta.apache.org.
(please note that i am just observing, not blaming.  heck, i haven't even
figured out how to get velocity-tools docs up there yet and i am a committer for
that!)

that said, i've begun to think lately that we should get such things onto the
apache wiki.  it should probably still get into the standard site docs, but for
now at the least, the wiki is a good place to get things up for discussion and
development.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?VelocityProjectPages

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com