velocity-user mailing list archives

From Christoph.R...@dlr.de
Subject Re: Submit problem
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:09:34 GMT
Hi,

this seems to be a purely Turbine (or even a Browser) specific
problem. Please resubmit your question to the Turbine list.

Velocity just renders the pages and knows nothing abour actions
nor the generated output. The clicks go to the Browser and not
to the rendered velocity output. Also make sure to look at your
generated HTML to ensure it is proper.

Good luck,
Christoph

Asad wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are integrating JAAS with Turbine.
>
> The JAAS module sends a series of VM's to the user screen for authentication
> ( using requestdispatcher)
>
> This JAAS module is called from an Action class.
>
> The problem is that  I am not able to send the values in one click
> from the vm file back to the action class at the server.
> I need to hit the submit button twice for it to reach the server.
> can anybody throw some light on why this happening.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Asad

:) Christoph Reck