velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Revusky <...@revusky.com>
Subject Oops! (Was: Veltag with struts tools)
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:56:13 GMT
Honestly, I meant to send this message by private email, but I forgot to
change the recipient before hitting the send button.

I'm not very interested in starting a fight with anyone here. I don't
have the time or energy to get abused by anybody. My sending this to the
list really was unintentional.

Jonathan