velocity-user mailing list archives

From Simon Christian <si...@stoutstick.com>
Subject Re: Building Tables with VTL
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:44:51 GMT
This is a bit rough'n'ready, but if you convert your array to a
Collection (myList):

#set( $rowLength = 3 )
#foreach( $item in $myList )
#if( $velocityCount == 1 )
#elseif( $velocityCount % $rowLength == 1 )
#end
#if( $velocityCount == $myList.size() )
#else
#end
#end

You could also prettify it a bit by fleshing out the final cells on the
last row. Also make it more efficient by pre-assigning the list size to
a variable.

- simon