velocity-user mailing list archives

From Simon Christian <si...@stoutstick.com>
Subject Re: parsing a vm in frames
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:13:47 GMT
I'm afraid that doesn't really give much of an idea of what you're
trying to do, taken out of context. However it seems you may be
confusing framesets with #parsed content.

Framesets/frames are wholly client-site concepts, and as such have
nothing to do with Velocity. Parsing (using #parse) or including (using
#include) are server-side Velocity concepts.

- simon