velocity-user mailing list archives

From Angeles Sorano <angeles_sor...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Velocitystruts - Urgent -
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:47:56 GMT

Please, I want to ask you some questions :
1. what do you think about VelocityStruts? technical
advantages and disadvantages???
2. what do you think about Dolphin 1.2? technical
advantages and disadvantages???
==>>>can they have a comparation?
3. Do you know if StrutsTestCase for JUnit is
compatible with the VelocityStruts's architecture?
or VelocityStruts has a own JUnitTest like
"VelocityStrutsTestCase"? I ask you this because, in
my opinion, the Test is an important part of the
application deploy.

Thank you very much and I am waiting your anwsers very
quickly because this comments will help me at my work.

Angeles Sorano

 pd: and sorry for my english, I am practicing....:)))