velocity-user mailing list archives

From Simon Christian <si...@stoutstick.com>
Subject Re: http://google-taglib.sourceforge.net/
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:24:06 GMT
Thanks Dave, I think I get the essence of it, I suppose what I should
ask is: if I was to use a method from project X, some constructs from
project Y and some natty documentation from project Z, all of which are
OSS, toward my OSS project, whose license does it sit under? I'm
guessing now the answer is 'all of them'..?

- s