velocity-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lammich <lamm...@ls5.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
Subject Registering event handlers via velocity.properties ?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:06:34 GMT
I need to write a custom ReferenceInsertionEventHandler.
My problem is: I do not have the source code of the Servlet, so I do not
know how to get my EventHandler attached.
Can I modify one of the config files (web.xml, velocity.properties, or
similiar) to register my EventHandler as the
default event-handler for the ReferenceInsertionEvent ?

Or (less preferrable) can I attach the event-handler to the current
context via statements in the template that is just rendered ?