velocity-user mailing list archives

From Charles Oliver Nutter <head...@headius.com>
Subject Re: Loading velocimacros library from inside package
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:01:57 GMT
At a second glance, there could be another problem...I could be wrong,
but I think the resource loader uses filesystem pathing, so it would be

net/sf/navigator/displayer/globalMacros.vm

You could give that a shot and see if it works. Since you have the
webapp loader, it might pick it up ok.

- Charlie