velocity-user mailing list archives

From Charles Oliver Nutter <head...@headius.com>
Subject Re: Unable to locate .VM files in Jar (Velocity 1.3.1)
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:06:34 GMT
I suppose it could fall back on the getClass classloader if no context
classloader is available. It probably makes sense that environments that
don't manage classloader partitioning might not set the context
classloader...although I'm sure applications servers do--no way to
handle partitioning without it.

You'd think it would be a simple add for Ant to set one, also. It does
have a couple levels of classloading, last I checked, and it probably
should be providing a context classloader the its threads...

- Charlie