velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Payne, Matthew" <pa...@Telerx.com>
Subject RE: Mixing jsp content with tiles using tiles tool
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:12:42 GMT
Thanks matt.

When doing it this way, is the taglib "aware" of the struts tools?

On thing to note is that if that layout is jsp based(with a velocity body)
 i.e.

<definition name="jsplayout"
	            path="/layout.jsp">
		<put name="header"
		     value="/header.jsp"/>
		<put name="footer"
		     value="/footer.jsp"/>
		<put name="body"
		     value="/center/listThemes.vm"/>
		<put name="rail"
		     value="/rail.jsp"/>
</definition>

It works perfectly on resin.  Even though I can find a resin host, I
wouldn't want to limit the application like that.
Kind of odd.  Would this be considered velocity bug, tomcat bug, tiles bug,
or just an unexpected anomaly on resin?
It would be helpful if the velocity tilestool supported the ability to
include jsp content.

Matthew Payne