velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Payne, Matthew" <pa...@Telerx.com>
Subject RE: Mixing jsp content with tiles using tiles tool
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:11:50 GMT
If that is the case, how Tomcat currently does filtering seems to be very
different than how Resin does filtering.
I am using resin 2.1.10 (and tomcat 4.1.24).

I will give Tomcat 5 a try.

I tested this definition on resin.  Not only does it render without errors.
It is passing through VelocityViewServlet and the full toolbox is availible
to test.vm and listThemes.vm.

	<definition name="Jtest"
	            path="/layout.jsp">
		<put name="header"