velocity-user mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Loading velocimacros library from inside package
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:43:38 GMT
I have a globalMacros.vm file that since in my (expanded) webapp at
WEB-INF/classes/net/sf/navigator/displayer/.  I'm trying to load it
using the following:

velocimacro.library = net.sf.navigator.displayer.globalMacros.vm

Currently, I have classpath and webapp resource loaders configured.  It
doesn't find this file in any resource loaders, but does find it when I
do:

velocimacro.library = globalMacros.vm

After reading the documentation, it appears that the classpath resource
loader will look in WEB-INF/classes and in WEB-INF/lib/*.jar for
resources - which would explain my error.  Is this correct?  If so, I
guess I'll build a jar file of the relevant .class files and go that
route.

Thanks,

Matt