velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Qin Ding" <qd...@csc.com>
Subject Please Help
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:25:59 GMT
Can someone help me with file.resource.loader.path?  I just can't make it
work!

Here is my velocity.properties file:
resource.loader=file
file.resource.loader.class=org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoadr

file.resource.loader.path=longlegs/core/template

The package structure:
longlegs is the root of the package. Or the top folder in the jar.  The vm
file is in longlegs/core/template/status_report.vm

When I issue ve.getTemplate("status_report.vm"), I got resource not find:
"status_report.vm".

If I have the above mentioned package structure, what's the correct
definition of the path?  Right now the only way the system can find the vm
file is when I hard code like this: c:
\some\folder\projects\src\longlegs\core\template.  But how am I supposed to
deploy the jar contains something like this.

please help me.  Thank you.

qd

for such purpose.