velocity-user mailing list archives

From tkch...@netcourrier.com
Subject newby help
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:05:04 GMT
Hi,

I am a newby to velocity, that I am appreciating very much.

Now, I am trying to replace the tag :
action" (chapter 17 page 564).

Pb: when I enter a wrong userName or psswd in my logonForm, there is no error displayed.

Question : what is the best way to display error messages in a page as in struts, i.e by using
the error.properties file and the equivalent of <html:errors/>

Thanks

Chris