velocity-user mailing list archives

From tkch...@netcourrier.com
Subject Re: Re: Retrieve form elements from a velocity page
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:48:38 GMT
Thanks for your replies,

What I am trying to do is mainly collecting data submitted from my velocity page (displayed
at runtime as a html page). I am surprised because when a form is submitted, the actionServlet
collects the data and populates the form bean. What I wanted to do is quickly check the collected
data before registering them in my database using hibernate.

But at the moment it sounds as the formbean is instantiated by the actionServlet but not populated
with data provided through my html-form.

Since my display comes at the begining of "public ActionPerform execute()" and that my mapping
seems OK, I dont know see what to check else.

Any advices or further examples are welcome.

Thanks again.